Receiver working!

Sorry no picture of the test setup. But the reciver is working. I had only made one mistake. The scematics said 2 different transistors in the audio stage, guess I was a bit tired there. I used two of the same. It got warm, a lots of current and no sound. With the correct values it was no heat, normal current and a nice tone.  Mission accomplished. Now its only the rest of the rig left…

This entry was posted in Ham radio. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You need to do some math to post comment. *